The school’s aims are to:
- Possess suitable hardware and software to teach ICT effectively.
- Provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for ICT and computing for all pupils.
- Meet the requirements of the National Curriculum programmes of study for ICT and Computing.
- Use ICT and Computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum.
- To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use ICT and computing throughout their later life.
- To enhance learning in other areas of the curriculum using ICT and Computing.
- To develop the understanding of how to use ICT and Computing safely and responsibly.